No current vacancies
How to Apply for Ascentis (Regional Office) Vacancies:
• All posts have a closing date and applications should be received by close of business of that day
• Please ensure you have read the job description, person specification and/or further details for the vacancy you have applied for
• Applications must be submitted using the Ascentis Application Form. CVs can be attached to your application but CVs received without an accompanying application form will not be considered
• Forms can be saved and sent as an email attachment to Human Resources or by post to the address found at the bottom of the application form
• When emailing your completed application to us, please state the full job title and post reference number in the subject line
You may attach separate sheet(s) with your application if required.
Due to the number of applications received we will only contact you if you have been short listed for interview.
If you have any questions relating to the recruitment process, please contact Lisa Otter, HR Manager and Executive Support, on 01752 831500.
Equality of Opportunity
Ascentis is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity for all its staff and applicants. Ascentis’ intention is to pursue policies and practices which do not discriminate against any groups or individuals, either directly or indirectly.
Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act
It is a requirement of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 that for you to be offered and be able to take up a UK based position, you must provide proof of current and valid permission to live and work in the UK, i.e. a passport or birth certificate showing British nationality; nationality of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or other permission to work in the UK.
If you do not currently have the relevant permission or are unsure, please note that should you be considered for any of our vacancies, an offer of employment will only be made if permission can be obtained.